used to - පුරුදුයි

 

Subject + (am/is/are) + used to +(noun/verb-ing)

පුරුදුයි/කරලා පුරුදුයි

·       I am used to getting up early

මට වේලාසනින් ඇහැරිලා පුරුදුයි.

·       I am not used to being lied to.

මට රැවටිලා පුරුදු නැහැ.

·       We are used to his blame.

අපිට එයාගේ බැනුම් පුරුදුයි.

·       I am used to hard work.

මට අමාරු වැඩ  පුරුදුයි.

·       I am used to working hard.

මට අමාරුවෙන්  වැඩ කරලා  පුරුදුයි

He is not used to New York.

මට නිව්යෝක් පුරුදු නැහැ.

·       I am used to rain

මට වැස්ස පුරුදුයි.

·       I am not used to talking English.

මට ඉංග්‍රීසි කතා කරලා පුරුදු නැහැ.

·       I am not used to studying so much.

මට ගොඩාක් පාඩම් කරලා පුරුදු නැහැ.

·       I am not used to having so much stress.

මට ගොඩාක් පීඩනෙන් ඉදලා පුරුදු නැහැ.

·       I am not used to working so early.

මට එච්චර උදෙන් වැඩ කරලා පුරුදු නැහැ.

·       I am not used to drinking so much.

මට ගොඩාක් බීලා පුරුදු නැහැ.